Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Security Architect Needed in VA!
Re: [OT] Re: Security Architect Needed in VA!
Walter's description isn't that much different from what I know about
US Federal, California, and Arizona practice. Also, a lot of companies
that have multiple state operations, or contracts from some federal
entities follow many of the same practices.
At government levels, favoritism or other forms of hanky-panky are relativelyp
rare - for the simple reason that the legal risks can make it not worth
the candle. Slightly different arena, but ask Boeing about Darleen Druyan.
- » Anti-crack and anti-piracy application protection and licensing solution using code morphi...
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » 15th USENIX Security Symposium: July 31-August 4, 2006
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security