Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- RFC for an Article that I wrote
August 2, 2009, 5:04 pm
rate this thread
I wrote an article, titled "How to access your Email in a public
place, without typing your password".
I am trying to get as many people as I can to review it, and find
logical flaws in it.
I tried to solve the problem presented, and I will be more sure of it
if people will review it. So please feel free to comment.
This article is not easy to read, and requires technological skills
Thanks for all the reviewers,
Re: RFC for an Article that I wrote
Looks very complex. I would have thought running your own POP3 server
with an S/Key pluggable authentication module (not actually tried this)
would be more straightforward.
- » HPSBMA02445 SSRT090058 rev.1 - HP Serviceguard Manager, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code...
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » Best practices for application security implementation
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security