Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Volker Birk
August 25, 2006, 6:34 pm
rate this thread
May I call your attention to these facts, please?
- Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction at all when the U.S.
attacked Iraq this war.
- Saddam had no contacts to terrorists beside his own "government" (aka
the Iraqi Mafia) at all.
- Not a single of the "proofs" for the opposite of the two above facts
shown by Bush's government before the war did hold out against examination.
- The Islam is not a religion of terrorists; most Islamic people are no
terrorists at all. Islam is the second-largest religion in the world,
counting more than 1.3 billion believers.
- Ca. 2% of U.S. citizens are Islamic, that means round about 5,900,000
U.S. citizens. Round about 20,000 Islamic people are serving in the
(source for both:
- There are huge nations, which are called friends even from Bush's
government, which mainly have Islamic citizens. Bush has a very close
friendship to Saudi Arabia, for example, with more than 99% Islamic
Viel schlimmer als die Implementation von PHP ist jedoch das Design.
Rudolf Polzer in de.comp.security.misc
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum