Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 25, 2005, 3:58 pm
rate this thread
I've recently started creating a penatration test lab using VMware. I
currently have two VM's, one is Windows 2003 Server and the other
Redhat 9. I am planning on making a Windows XP VM as well. I am
interested in peoples thoughts on toolsets primarilly for linux. I
currently have nmap, nessus, ethereal and your normal variety of ping
and trace tools on my Linux box (my attacker VM).
- » Citibank Spyware Tracking Your Online Banking now Mandatory
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » Determine if you have Keyloggers Running on Your PC
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum