Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- mail header Content-Disposition
August 18, 2004, 2:28 pm
rate this thread
I had a firewall, which has the capability to perform a mail header
checking for all inbound SMTP traffic. Recently, i had removed mail
header checking for "Content-Disposition" due to there is an error
during the mail transaction.
What is "Content-Disposition" function and how its work. Finally, i
had concern whether it consider a security hole to my network.
- » Novice Questions: Non-Standard Service Listening on Port/Firewalls
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » Planning a Career in Corporate Security? Open CSO Project
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security