Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- J2EE single sign-on
August 31, 2005, 10:42 pm
rate this thread
Does anyone know of products for providing single sign-on on multiple
J2EE web apps ? Our company's requirements are as follows :-
1. We want single sign-on capabilities across 2 webapps. One deployed
Tomcat, and the other on WebSphere.
2. The apps will be in 2 different geographical locations, with
different DNS domains.
3. Potentially work with https
1. JOSSO (open-source) would've worked, except it doesn't work with
WebSphere (as far as I can tell)
2. Cams from www.cafesoft.com - Works with WebSphere and Tomcat.
work across multiple domains. Doesn't support https.
3. Vintela - www.vintela.org - Works with WebSphere and Tomcat. Don't
know about the rest.
Re: J2EE single sign-on
Deployed on Tomcat? Tomcat is not an application server, but a JSP
implementation. Do you mean JBoss?
Because JBoss/Tomcat and the newer releases of WebSphere are supporting
JAAS, this should be a configuration question only.
As an alternative, you could ad a portal:
"Es kann nicht sein, dass die Frustrierten in Rom bestimmen, was in
deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"
- » Open source two-factor authentication system released
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » SSRT051004 rev.0 - HP-UX Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Untrusted Applet Elevates Privileg...
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security