Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 26, 2006, 3:28 pm
rate this thread
published today. This periodic bulletin coversdevelopments with respect
to the international information security standards (both ISO 17799 and
This latest issue covers the following:
1) Obtaining the Standards
2) BS7799 Emerges... Again
3) Information Security News
4) ISO 17799 and COBIT
5) A World Wide Phenomenon
6) ISO17799 Section 14: Terrorist Plot Reveals Continuity Weakness
7) More Frequently Asked ISO17799/ISO27001 Questions
8) Protecting Confidentiality Using An SLA
9) More ISO 17799 Related Terms and Definitions
10) It Couldn't Happen Here.... Could It?
For those interested, the whole of the newsletter can be viewed at:
The main archive of previous editions is now help at:
I hope this is of interest.
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum