Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 22, 2006, 12:03 am
rate this thread
the world around us. The Internet and e-commerce have revolutionized
each and every field of business...But is Internet and Web a Safer
Youngsters, Girls and Kids are now hooked upon in the internet - how
safe and protective are them?
The inbox is full of Scams, Pyramid Letters, Bank Account Scams...how
to prevent it?
How safe is our personal informations in the online transactions and
These are the questions which worries each and every one of us across
the Globe. Day by day, we hear news of Scams and Internet Frauds. All
online users are being targeted into the Scams and Bogus Emails. To be
aware of the pitfalls and various scam strategies are the best ways to
"Web and Internet" - Support & Network Group - is an online networking
and discussions forum where users may post their bitter experiences
with Scammers and Internet Frauds. Hence the users could update
themselves about various suspected internet scams and how to be
protected and be prevented.
"Web and Internet" - Support & Network Group
The Topics Under Discussions on
1. Online Scams Reporting" - Useful Links ...Posted by Anil Rij
2. Various types of "Online Fraud" and How to Prevent it ?
...Posted by Anil Rij
3. Steps to take if you are a Victim of "IDENTITY THEFT" ...Posted
by Corporate Lawyerz
4. Spoofed Emails and Steps to prevent it ...Posted by
5. "Web & Emails" - Be Alert Always !!! ...Posted by Riju Raju
6. Email SCAMS /FRAUDS - How to Identify and Where to REPORT?
((IMPORTANT)) ...Posted by Riju Raju Sam
When we're dealing with people on the internet, it's always a surprise,
we never know who they are and what their intentions are. If you ever
had a bitter experience - try to reach the people and spread the word
and guidance advice through "Web and Internet" - Support & Network
" ReelBrokers.com "- Group Supporters & Associates
- » Question regarding security programming newsgroups
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security