Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Juuso Hukkanen
December 2, 2005, 3:26 pm
rate this thread
Dear ALL READING PROFESSIONAL, perhaps you remember the yesterdays
letter, where I suggested encrypting the one time passwords on paper.
Today I write to you in HOPING THAT YOU READ ALSO THIS technology
description and REMEMBER THIS WHEN SOMEONE SEEKS A PATENT for similar
method / device or system. (If it has already not happened)
------ BEGIN IDEA: SECURED DISTRIBUTION OF DOCUMENTS, PASSWORDS,
ENCRYPTED ONE TIME PASSWORDS AND OTHER DIGITALIZABLE MATERIAL---------
1) A printer is equipped with two directional communications KNOWN for
ability to utilize PKI encryption methods i.e. it can use and possible
even produce a set of a public and private PKI encryption keys.
2) When a printer is to print a document containing confidential
information, before printing, printer’s public key is to be used for
encrypting the document.
3) Printers public key is to be send to the computer which sends the
confidential document such as a bank or porno site
4) The sending computer (‘Bank’) encrypts the printer documents
(postscript files or enhanced postscript files or similar) using the
printers public key.
5) When the receiving computer receives the encrypted postscript
documents, the document format can be detected by the computers
6) The received encrypted documents can there after be transferred to
the 'printer' device.
7) Printer device receives the documents ant utilizes its private key
in decrypting those encrypted postscript document
8) Alternatively: printer can be built to be able close all the data
communication to the computer device while it has its private key in
9) Alternatively: the encrypted document can be prepared in advance
for to be used with just that particular printer device
10) Alternatively: the encrypted files are transferred to the
receiving computer (with printer connection) using manual methods such
as CD - disks, memory flash disks, portable hard disks.
11) Alternatively: the presented technology could be used for a
digital rights management purposes i.e. the encrypted documents could
contain a passwords or the distributed material itself or portions
12) Alternatively: the printer does not produce a paper out put but
can direct the results back to the computer device from which it did
receive the encrypted documents i.e. the printer could decrypt the
received files and return the documents, images, video, music, files
in fully or partially decrypted form.
13) Alternatively the printer does not have to be a printing device in
a traditional sense at all, but rather a communication device which a)
can both receive and send information to a nearby computer and b)
utilize a PKI technology
------ END OF IDEA: SECURED DISTRIBUTION OF DOCUMENTS, PASSWORDS,
ENCRYPTED ONE TIME PASSWORDS AND OTHER DIGITALIZABLE
(to reply by e-mail set addresses month and year to correct)