Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- capturing data from Telnet possible?
November 29, 2007, 5:00 pm
rate this thread
- Help! I Need SomeBooty!
November 30, 2007, 7:53 am
Re: capturing data from Telnet possible?
Note that screen's logging lacks logging of typed input though, so
it's only half the telnet session. Plus it changes the characteristics
of your terminal which may not be what someone generally needs or
wants for a telnet session.
script is the better solution.
screen is a wonderful thing though. I'm soaking in it now. :-)
- » USENIX '08 Call For Papers Submissions Deadline: January 7, 2008
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » HPSBUX02292 SSRT071499 rev.1 - HP-UX Running Apache, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security