Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 18, 2009, 10:03 pm
rate this thread
CALL FOR PAPERS
International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security
IJCSIS – June 2009
Vol. 1, No.1
Paper submissions are invited in the area of computer science, in
particular the technological advances and research results in the
fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Computer Science and
Information Technology. Topics of interest include but are not limited
to the following:
* Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence
* Multimedia in Wireless Networks and Multimedia Applications
* RFID, Bluetooth and 802.1x Technologies
* Computer Networks and Data Communication, QoS and Traffic Analysis
* Mobile Computing Systems, Location based Services
* Information Systems, Applications and Value-Added Services
* Database System, Data Mining, Information retrieval
* Hybrid Computational Methods
* Web- and Grid-based Simulation and Computing
* Parallel and Distributed Computing
* Neural Networks, Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision
* Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
* Visualization and Virtual Reality as Applied to Computational Science
* Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems
* Technology in Education, Theoretical Computer Science
* Computing Ethics, Computing Practices & Applications
All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality by the
technical committee and reviewers. Papers that describe research and
experimentation are encouraged. All paper submissions will be handled
electronically and detailed instructions on submission procedure are
available on IJCSIS web pages (http://sites.google.com/site/ijcsis /).
Accepted papers will be published online and indexed by Google
Scholar, CiteSeerX and Directory for Open Access Journal (DOAJ). The
authors of accepted papers will receive a CD-ROM of the IJCSIS Volume.
High quality paper(s) will be selected for the Best Paper Award and
authors will receive a Certificate of Excellence.
Paper Submission Date: 31 May 2009
Acceptance Notification: 16 June 2009
Online Publication Date: 30 June 2009
For other information, please contact IJCSIS Managing Editor,
Looking for an H-912 (container).
- » HPSBMA02338 SSRT080024, SSRT080041 rev.3 - HP OpenView Network Node Manager (OV NNM), Remo...
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » HPSBUX02411 SSRT080111 rev.1 - HP-UX Running Java, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code and ...
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security