Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
July 19, 2010, 5:58 am
rate this thread
Re: Boeing's new 787 Dreamliner a risk to national security
"Our research about people and technical flaws are sent privately to
companies and government agencies."
I'm just warning you vulnerabilities exist and these planes should not
be in the sky.
This comes on the day of the Dreamliner makes its international debut
at Farnborough Air Show in Hampshire. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10 =
n3td3v Security carries out extensive research on national security
interests and passes that information to the British security
- » HPSBMA02425 SSRT080091 rev.3 - HP OpenView Network Node Manager (OV NNM), Remote Execution...
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » HPSBMA02439 SSRT080082 rev.3 - HP OpenView SNMP Emanate Master Agent Running on HP-UX, Lin...
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum