Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
November 26, 2004, 2:13 pm
rate this thread
Security Specialist certification program for a Canadian, in Ottawa.
I am aware of, and attracted to, programs and groups such as offered
by the Information Systems and Computer Security Training and
certification from such groups as the Certifiied Information Systems
Security Professionals (see http://www.cissps.com/ ), or from
http://www.sans.org/ or from Computer Security Institute
(http://www.gocsi.com /) or from https://www.isc2.org , etc.. but I
would like to know which one has the strongest Canadian relevance and
I am a senior systems analyst and I work in an SAP authorizations and
security group, but my work is only marginally in the security realm.
I would like to learn more about SAP authorizations as part of my IT
security learning plan.
Any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome.
Mars Fossils, Pseudofossils and Problematica
Usually I post to the alt.sci.planetary group. Hence my user name.
- » Principles of Programming Languages 2005 Call for Participation
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum