Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- AVG 7.0 free edition question
- Robbie Wilson
February 24, 2005, 10:01 pm
rate this thread
thought asking you guys might help:
i enabled the outlook express plugin that scans email for viruses, and
now the weird part: whenever i log on or boot up initially, the
initial users have the email portion of the program enabled and
running fine, but after switching users once the 2nd user's email
portion of the program flakes out and it is disabled for that user.
win xp sp2
avg antivirus free 7.0
anyone else noticed this and if so did you figure out a workaround?
according to the faq i need to manually configure but if that's so
then why does it initially work for each user?
- » SSRT4694 rev.0 - HP-UX ftpd remote unauthorized access
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » SSRT3613 rev.1 HP-UX B6848AB GTK+ Support Libraries elevated privileges
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security