Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 31, 2005, 8:07 am
rate this thread
What is Aanval?
The Aanval Intrusion Detection Console is a data management and
analysis system designed specifically for Snort and Syslog data.
Free and Commercial versions available
BUILD: 10412 [Release Notes]
* Added Sensor Name and Sensor ID to Sensor Management Screens
* Added collect: keyword to automatically add search results to
* Added ARIN lookup hyperlinks to details view of search results
* Resolved problem with collection group viewing not displaying under
* Minor background processing modifications
* Added page selection feature to event search / listing display
* Added event deletion maximum settings option in System Manager
* Spion (Aanval IDS ENGINE) Updates and testing in progress
* Resolved Several System Settings update bugs
* Added option to select location for flash display monitor
* Added option to disable/enable log summary on main screen
* Added option to select number of rows to display for log summary
* Major code restructuring has taken place in this build for future
release of the new ids engine
- » Aki tiene la direccion de los Dvds ke me pediste. 4455
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security