Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 100m Facebook users' data published
July 28, 2010, 8:20 pm
rate this thread
Re: 100m Facebook users' data published
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 07/28/2010 01:20 PM, email@example.com wrote:
Just another good reason *not* to use FB.
People should read more.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither,
deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
a light from the shadows shall spring;
renewed shall be blade that was broken,
the crownless again shall be king."
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org /
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- » HPSBUX02556 SSRT100014 rev.2 - HP-UX Running rpc.ttdbserver, Remote Execution of Arbitrary...
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » Web expert on his 'catastrophe' key for the internet
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security