Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Why the PC Virus cannot attack my XP? I am the administrator, I run ActiveX, No Firewall,...
January 14, 2008, 9:45 pm
rate this thread
reasons blaming the users for your ignorance, I went to the core blocking
the entries of the Virus's. Like I told you, Microsoft Windows is the one
allowing the Virus to come in, that should be the place to start block all
the bugs, then our society will be more productive.
Yup....No Junk, No wasting CPU time.... and It's fast!!!
If the Virus's ever come in through a bad CD, then the files they touched
will turn into a different color. Now that's instant & easy to fix without
a Scanner. No wasting of CPU cycles, Virus makers can fool you on the file
date......but they can't fool
January 14, 2008, 9:55 pm
January 16, 2008, 8:13 pm
- » 10% off coupon code for Trend Micro security software
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware