Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Virus effect on remote site upload forms.
November 30, 2009, 8:59 pm
rate this thread
Sometimes when I post to websites, different ones, using submission
forms I find that although I check the posts when they arrive at the
site and are displayed certain words are missing. Usually it's words
like 'of' or the letter 'a' and recently the word 'head'. It doesn't
happen all of the time but I notice it when it does, I thought the
outcomes might be typo errors but today I published the sentence
'Stick his a stick' instead of Stick his head on a stick. The
sentence was definately modified at some stage between pressing submit
and the file reaching the server.
Could this be the effects of a virus or some other malware and which
- » Re: "Norton Internet Security 2010" customer reviews
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Kaspersky & Mcafee suits still available (free - 11/28/09) on-line.
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware