Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 2, 2007, 11:23 pm
rate this thread
Risk Level 1: Very Low
Discovered: April 26, 2007
Updated: April 27, 2007 8:45:32 AM
Infection Length: 962,048 bytes
Systems Affected: Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows Me,
Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000
Trojan.Kardphisher is a Trojan horse that attempts to steal credit
card numbers by tricking the user into entering their credit card
details to activate Windows.
* Initial Rapid Release version April 27, 2007
* Latest Rapid Release version April 27, 2007
* Initial Daily Certified version April 27, 2007
* Latest Daily Certified version April 27, 2007
* Initial Weekly Certified release date May 2, 2007
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily
Certified virus definitions.
* Wild Level: Low
* Number of Infections: 0 - 49
* Number of Sites: 0 - 2
* Geographical Distribution: Low
* Threat Containment: Easy
* Removal: Easy
* Damage Level: Low
* Payload: Tricks the user into entering their credit card details
to activate Windows.
* Releases Confidential Info: Attempts to steal credit card
* Distribution Level: Low
Writeup By: Takashi Katsuki