Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Tried KIS 6 and had to remove it
September 25, 2006, 6:59 pm
rate this thread
process when it used to normally take about 1/2 hour with McAfee ISS.
A warning window would pop up about every 10 minutes that some program
was accessing a port and could it continue. It became very tedious and
seemed like overkill. Between the slow downloading and popups the cure
became worse than the disease. Is this normal for KIS?
- » Which was the last version of Norton Antivirus that it worked OK?
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » MidoriSocks - two suspicous files in windows directory
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software