Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
November 13, 2007, 7:58 am
rate this thread
1. Download and run firefox to protect your from future spyware
attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer
(Trojan downloaders, win32 ) .Then update your windows through firefox
Also install internet explorer 7 which is now free for everyone
This should stop 50% of the spyware and popups attacking your
2. Run the vundo and combo fix
3. Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot
to get rid of the nasties
4. Run a free online virus scan to be sure you computer is virus and
5. Get the clean up tools to clean up the spyware from your temp
folder (the place they are stored when downloaded by internet
WHAT DO YOU DO IF EVERYTHING FAILS TO REMOVE THE SPYWARE or You are
not sure your computer is spyware and virus free?
If everything fails to get the nasty spyware removed let the experts
take a look at whats happening on your computer.Visit the HijackThis
Logs and Analysis forum.
Wiping your computer clean is NOT the solution.
Asking /paying someone else to fix the problem is NOT the solution .
TAKE A STAND NOW!
IT's YOUR COMPUTER !!
- » EXTRA! EXTRA! Sugien aka "Dimbulb" submits pic to acv gallery
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Re: Soooogefinger, the man with the spider's crutch
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software