Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- So is PhysX-mod-1.03.rar a virus?
- Man-wai Chang to The Door (336
June 14, 2010, 12:26 pm
rate this thread
Re: So is PhysX-mod-1.03.rar a virus?
For one thing, only executable programs can be viruses. My
non-professional, hobbiest, guess is that false positives abound in
heuristic detections of malware within archives. Is there a particular
program within the archive that can be tested for a more accurate
"identification" of a malware instance? If you un-rar the archive, then
scan the resulting files, do you get better results?
- » Chess playing software detection--speculation: how do they detect programs on your local ...
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum