Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- shitey Clamwin constipated Firefox
May 31, 2009, 9:25 am
rate this thread
- Man-wai Chang ToDie (+MS=V32B)
May 31, 2009, 12:10 pm
Re: shitey Clamwin constipated Firefox
Your Honor, ClamAV is an on-demand scanner. "On-demand" means it's not
working until you remember her and wake her up to do the job!
There are at least 3 free real-time scanners:
1. Avira Antivir Personal
2. AVG Free
3. Avast Home
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you!
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 9.04) Linux 126.96.36.199
^ ^ 20:08:01 up 10 days 8:11 1 user load average: 1.00 1.00 1.00
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ????? (CSSA):
- » Is virus detection info/data shared between some vendors?
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware