Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Re: Is Spyware Terminator good?
- Tony Houghton
July 24, 2007, 6:23 pm
rate this thread
Re: Is Spyware Terminator good?
SpywareBlaster (and SpywareGuard) are passive, but preventive.
Other antispyware is usually repressive (afterwards).
I do not use SpywareBlaster as I use Mozilla Firefox and not IE.
For antispyware I use (all freeware):
- Comodo Anti Malware (ex BOClean) (preventive)
(BOClean was used and recommended by many people!)
Weekly I scan (= afterwards) with:
(new in the field, very good results)
Additionally I scan with:
- A-squared Free
(second opinion, overlap between anti-virus and anti-spyware)
As SpywareGuard is not updated (any more?),
I would prefer SpywareBlaster, which I recommend to friends.
(both from the same company)
Fred Wening (NL)
- » AVG Free AntiVirus -some problems lately- anyone else?
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum