Re: Has David Lipman been providing malware to known malware criminals?

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:26:38 -0700, 4Q wrote:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

You are a complete loon.
 
--  
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Has David Lipman been providing malware to known malware criminals?

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:03:56 -0700, 4Q wrote:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

No, it's related to a faked complaint that was filed late on Friday, and
didn't provide enough time to resolve before the host legal department
closed until Monday.

Just give it a little time, the same exact site will be back online with
all the links and information - unlike the PCBUTTS website.

--
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Has David Lipman been providing malware to known malware criminals?

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:45:20 -0700, 4Q wrote:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

Are you really a loon?

I'm not speaking for David at all, just telling what I've been made aware
of.

Also, what proof do you have the David has done anything?

Why dont you put your effort on something constructive by going after the
resident software pirate?


--
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Has David Lipman been providing malware to known malware criminals?

@sp6iad.superfeed.net:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

Who knows...
 
Quoted text here. Click to load it

None that I know of. I'm unsure exactly what he's trying to accuse David of
doing, myself...
 



--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - V2.2
web: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk - email:
bughunter.dustin@gmail.com.removethis
Pad: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml


Re: Hmmmm it's monday is it not?

More BS from the stalker. http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm still down.
If it is that easy Stalker then why is my site still up. Cheaters and
thieves never prosper remember that stalker.

--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Re: Hmmmm it's monday is it not?

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:32:39 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Yep, bet it makes you happy to know what you did in a faked complaint has
keep a reputable site down for another day.

It appears, unlike your hosting company, that they yank first and then
wait for a response - and the response was filed today, again, in the
proper format. Aren't you going to look the fool when it comes back
online, same content, same site, same page names.

So, how come your sites are not showing the content again?

 
 
--  
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Hmmmm it's monday is it not?

Remember last week , you are good at keeping a history of my posts, It's
still up http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm Didn't you say they
told me to take it down? Oh that's right you wanted everybody to believe
your lies.

--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Re: Hmmmm it's monday is it not?

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:27:46 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

No, I didn't sya they told you to take it down, your Pornographic sites
were in violation of US Title concerning warnings and minors - the
"leythos.htm" page was not available at that time and was not part of the
complaint.

The ones that can be found in most of my posts to this group for the past
couple months were in violation and were issued in a complaint - that
forced your ISP/Host to have you removed them, about the same time as the
properly authentic DMCA complaint against you for stealing Stuarts code.
Shortly after both events you made up a story about selling a batch file,
removed the content from both of your sites, and changed on of the file
names to make a new page (which was not part of the initial complaint).

You can't spin your way out of this.

 
 
--  
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Hmmmm it's monday is it not?

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:54:30 -0500, Leythos wrote:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm - Page not found 404  
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm - Page not found 404
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm - Page not found 404
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm - Page not found 404
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm - Not listed in complaint
http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm - Not listed in the complaint
http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm - Page not found 404

Oh, and people can't download your pirated code anymore, no direct links
availabel.

Care you spin now?

 
 
--  
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Crybaby!

All those links are still on my site you Crybaby, you just don't know where.
Spyerase is not because I sold it. Remove-it is try to find it. Grow up. You
lose again and start crying like a 2 year old. Sheeeeeesh what a baby you
are. YOUR COMPLAINT FAILED LEYTHOS THE STALKER. do you hear me IT FAILED
Just like all of David's. Grow up.

--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Re: Crybaby!

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:38:06 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

And that just proves that the complaint worked and was followed.

You sure didn't remove them because you became honest or gained morals or
just wanted to be ethical. They are not there, where the public can be
exposed to them and you won't post links to them again because you were
legally in the wrong and you know it, your ISP/Host knows it, and you
can't do a dang thing about it.

When you're on the wrong side of the law you don't stand much of a chance.


--
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Crybaby!

Post the email you received from my hosting company as proof of what you
say. C'mon now you  must have some proof POST IT or be exposed again as the
stalking crybaby liar you really are. I have posted proof about David's
complaints.
http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/2007/01/david-h-lipman-troll-extraordinaire_24.html#links
https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8261578886161919944&postID=828698206675700296


--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Re: Crybaby!

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:14:13 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

All the proof is in your missing content and the fact that you don't
distribute the stolen code any more.

Until you repost those filthy pages, using the same names, you just
looking like the fool you are - if you were not forced to take them do,
then put them back online exactly where they were located with the same
names and prove me wrong.

 
 
--  
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Crybaby!

http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm There you go crybaby now what?
my site is still up, go ahead and file another complaint. Let us all know
when you do so we all can see what happens. David's site is still down,
what's your next excuse going to be?

--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Re: Crybaby!

pcbutts1 aka pcbutts1@leythosthestalker.com in message
3/27/2007 at 8:26:27 PM after much thought,came up with this jewel:

Quoted text here. Click to load it
use the Bozo Bin?
You are worse than a troll(trolls have a use)

Become A HiJackThis Expert(just like pcbutts1!)
http://hijackthis.de/index.php?langselect=english
--
Virus Removal Instructions http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u /
Keeping Windows Clean http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html
Change nomail.afraid.org to gmail.com to reply.

Re: Crybaby!

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:26:27 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Already said, several times, that site was not part of the complaint -
post all the other links they forced you to take down - you know, the ones
I clearly show as 404 Page not found and prove me wrong.

 
 
--  
Leythos
spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Re: Crybaby!


Quoted text here. Click to load it

You forged a DMCA violation notice, idiot. You do realize the IP address
from the machine that sent it will match one of yours, right? The author of
wget released it under the GNU license, he couldn't legally file a dmca
notice if he wanted too. I also know for a fact, he's never been to your
website, and the gmail.com account isn't his, it's one of your sock
puppets.

Wanna tell everyone why your using databasix now, or would you like me too?
:)



--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - V2.2
web: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk - email:
bughunter.dustin@gmail.com.removethis
Pad: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml


Re: Crybaby!

Databasix does not get involved in flamewars. Because of trolls
Newsgroup.com has now decided to do the same thing. Giganews wanted me to
separate my business account with a personal account. Personal accounts do
not get copies of complaints unless the complainant ok's it. I like to know
what trolls files a complaint so I declined. I just don't use Giganews in
these groups any more. Any more f*cking questions.

--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Re: Crybaby!


Quoted text here. Click to load it

While it's true that databasix is a haven for those who like to troll,
such as yourself, and k-man, That's not why your using them now.

The real reason since you didn't want to mention it, is because you have
lost your account at giganews, and they are apparently? in the process of
cancelling posts previously made by you. I should have confirmation on
this withen a few days, so I will be getting back to that point.

I also know for a fact your no longer hosting spyerase, and you didn't
sell it as you led us to believe. The fact is you've been served with a
real DMCA notice and you were forced to stop hosting it. However, being
the code theifing prick you are, you simply renamed the program. Stuart
will have to file another complaint, and/or simply take you to court for
copyright infringement at this point.

I do have several other questions, they however require your reading of
this url: http://www.viruslist.com/en/weblog?weblogid=197597102

When your finished, I'd like your take on the comments they've made about
you. Viruslist.com is an important site in so far as antimalware goes,
you are retained; and kaspersky.com is keeping a permanent jpeg of your
sites page... Why would they do this? :)

You wanted some evidence about the DMCA notice you filed, right? :)

If you remember, Butts, on January 26,  posted in  news:
alt.privacy.spyware
about the posted Blog feedback from;  Gregory Taylor [ trgreg@gmail.com ]

https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8261578886161919944&postID =
113514999305518430

greg said...

    Sorry for all the trouble people are giving you. I learned the hard
way. I listened to them and downloaded rogue fix. After doing that not
only were the pop messages still there but my roxio did not work right.
Rogue fix broke my system. After emailing you and installing spyerase not
only did it remove Antivermins but it fixed roxio. You were right, I know
you are the real author of spyerase. BTW I have windows 2000.

    Thanks
    Gregory Taylor
    trgreg@gmail.com

    January 26, 2007 12:17 PM

Pay attention to the name and the email address; we have a test coming up
:)

DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
1. The Multi-AV, WinfixerFix, and Smithfraud tool hosted on the site
listed
below is infringing upon my copyrighted material. All three programs have
been written by me and hosted without my permission.
http://www.ik-cs.com/v2/got-a-virus.htm
http://www.ik-cs.com/programs/virtools/Multi_AV.exe
http://www.ik-cs.com/programs/virtools/WinFixerFix.exe
http://www.ik-cs.com/programs/virtools/SmitFraud.exe
2.All three programs listed above use a utility called WGET.exe which
belongs to me. I am the author of that program and the website has No
permission to use it. References to my wget program can be found here.
http://www.ik-cs.com/v2/multi-av.htm
http://www.ik-cs.com/v2/winfixerfix.htm
http://www.ik-cs.com/v2/smitfraud.htm
3. The hard copy of my copyright and trademark is stored at my location
in
California.
4.I can be reached at the following email address trgreg@gmail.com
5. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials
described above on the infringing web pages is not authorized by my
registered copyright and by the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury,
that
the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the
copyright
owner of an exclusive right that is infringed.
Gregory Taylor
President and CEO
GT tools inc

Read it and weep, you should know it word by word, since you wrote it!

 



--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - V2.2
web: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk - email:
bughunter.dustin@gmail.com.removethis
Pad: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml


Re: Crybaby!

I never seen a copy of the complaint but now that I have, what's that got to
do with me? That says nothing about Spyerase. He went after David. It looks
like he got tired of people using his stuff without his permission so he
started checking into it. He found spyerase and rougefix were not his and
Multiav is. It was probably a ploy by Leythos who turned him on to me that
backfired. Unless of course what you posted is a BS forgery, but then again
David site is still down.

--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Site Timeline