Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- OptimizerPro - What is this?
Re: OptimizerPro - What is this?
The only malware sample I've ever had a problem with on my own equipment was
something I wrote a long time ago that got away from it's testing
environment. Got away is a good way to describe it. Within minutes, it's
happy little self had my entire network under it's control. heh...
Self replicating programs.. uhh, do like to travel. [g]
Take it easy... Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.
Lighten up while you still can. Don't even try to understand.
Just find a place to make your stand and take it easy!
- » Malwarebytes v1.75 - Running Scan in the Background?
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum