Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Helen Martin, Virus Bulletin
November 2, 2010, 11:15 am
rate this thread
organisation in the age of cybercrime', on Thursday 25th November in
The seminar programme will cover topics ranging from online banking
attacks, targeted trojans and the current use of botnets by organised
criminals, to security management and data protection.
* Bryan Littlefair, Vodafone Group
* Bob Burls, Police Central e-Crime Unit
* Juraj Malcho, ESET
* David Evans, Information Commissioner's Office
* Graham Cluley, Sophos
* Alex Shipp
* Richard Martin, UK Payments Administration
* Andrew Lee, K7 Computing
* Martin Overton, IBM
Online registration is available at http://www.virusbtn.com/seminar /.