Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- NV-Dialer removal
April 3, 2005, 9:37 pm
rate this thread
Re: NV-Dialer removal
| Hi .
| I have a NV-Dialer virus.
| Any one know how to manualy remove or
| a free programme to remove ?
What software identified this Trojan ?
Dump the contents of the IE Temporary Internet Folder cache (TIF)
start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> delete files
1) Download the following three items...
Trend Sysclean Package
Latest Trend signature files.
Ad-aware SE (free personal version v1.05)
Trend Sysclean Method 1
Create a directory.
On drive "C:\"
Download SYSCLEAN.COM and place it in that directory.
Download the signature files (pattern files) by obtaining the ZIP file.
For example; lpt532.zip
Extract the contents of the ZIP file and place the contents in the same
Trend Sysclean Method 2
Download the utility SYSCLEAN_FE in "Procedure 1" at the following URL,
automates the download and execution process of the Trend Sysclean Package.
2) Update Ad-aware with the latest definitions.
3) If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore
4) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode and shutdown as many applications as
5) Using both the Trend Sysclean utility and Ad-aware, perform a Full Scan
platform and clean/delete any infectors/parasites found.
(a few cycles may be needed)
6) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform using
Trend Sysclean utility and Adaware
7) If you are using WinME or WinXP,Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any
System Restore preferences, (e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
8) Reboot your PC.
9) If you are using WinME or WinXP, create a new Restore point
* * * Please report back your results * * *