Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- NOD32 ownership?
- Robert Baer
August 15, 2005, 6:24 am
rate this thread
1) I paid for a subscription to NOD32.
2) Got the e-mail with username and password.
3) I did not pass the info onto the new user; I downloaded NOD32 to the
new user's machine (which is still here but will go to Ethiopia).
I have not installed it, as i am guessing that it will "look" for the
owner's name and password (i do not have his psw) at minimum, and "lock"
Right now, NetScape 7.2 is configured for my ISP so that i can get
programs and support info for the new user.
The questions are:
1) is my guess correct - making it necessary for the new user to
completely configure NS7.2 email for his use?
2) Where can one find installation and settings instructions?
The direction to look for them at
is not useful; i find no such info - in fact there is no mention of NOD32.