Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 7, 2005, 10:54 pm
rate this thread
now have a problem downloading my email. I use the free spaming filter
software K9 to filter most of the spam I get. The trouble that I have now
is, Nod32 doesn't seem to be allowing K9 to do it's job, and is halting
Outlook Express downloading my email for some reason? If I exit Nod32
everything works OK again. Is there a setting somewhere that I can use to
get both programs to work together? Thanks for any advise.
Re: Nod32 and K9
I don't use NOD32 anymore but recall it had some sort of e-mail
scanner. You could disable its scanner and allow the real-time
protection to catch any viruses. K9 uses the localhost 127.0.0.1 as a
proxy server and NOD32 has probably overtaken that.
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
- » Can't identify problem as hoax or real virus -- NEED HELP
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » McAfee V 6.02 and I can't update my DAT files- without buying the newest program
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum