Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- malwarebytes not updating
Re: malwarebytes not updating
Malwarebytes isn't AV. It normally does fine with a real AV running resident.
This is misleading. Malwarebytes co exists with avast/avira. You don't need
to decide between the two. Malwarebytes is not AV.
SAS and Malwarebytes are not av programs. They serve a different purpose.
Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
- » Avast 8.x "Mail Shield Security Exclusion" problem
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware