Is MBAM is a 100% safe application? - Page 4

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View

Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Quoted text here. Click to load it

Leave my parents out of this!

...and where's your faith in humanity?



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?




Quoted text here. Click to load it

I'm under a non disclosure contract. I can't provide anymore details than
what I already have.


--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior


Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



On Sun, 16 May 2010 01:58:07 GMT, Dustin Cook

Quoted text here. Click to load it

They probably caught him trying to lower the hammer as the starwars
poster said he would.  Too risky having a creep like that around.  It
is very strange that they hired him in the beginning.  It makes me
wonder if MBAM isn't a product of one or more virus writers
themselves.  Otherwise, why would anyone hire such a known p.o.s.
virus writer/passer like Raid to begin with?   Another reason I'd
never touch the damn program myself.

Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?




| They probably caught him trying to lower the hammer as the starwars
| poster said he would.  Too risky having a creep like that around.  It
| is very strange that they hired him in the beginning.  It makes me
| wonder if MBAM isn't a product of one or more virus writers
| themselves.  Otherwise, why would anyone hire such a known p.o.s.
| virus writer/passer like Raid to begin with?   Another reason I'd
| never touch the damn program myself.

Fine, don't touch the program.  Malwarebytes doesn't care.

However I know the reason why Dustin is no longer a Malware Researcher at
Malwarebytes and
it has *NOTHING* to do with his past nor anything to do with creating malware,
authoring
malware or anything you are insinuating.

Too bad.,  You just can't handle the fact that he grew up and did something good
with his
life instead of being in the VX world.


--
Dave
http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?




Quoted text here. Click to load it

Heh, I was hired for my skill; not someones percieved notion of a
threateing or p.o.s person; as you seem to think I am.
 



--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior


Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Dustin

No need to defend yourself. The people that know you will stand with you.

--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Quoted text here. Click to load it


Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



@speranza.aioe.org:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

It's a force of habit. Sorry. :) And thanks for the comment.
 



--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior


Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Dustin Cook wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

It's about time you let everyone know that Dave was telling the truth about
not getting a warning.


--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Jenn

That is a warning. And he received it 2 times. I don't understand why he and
yourself are the 2 only ones that do not understand that. Most all others and
including myself know this.
 Instead of being in a chat group and if you would be participating in help
groups
then you would know this. Aside from this BD knows this quite well since it is
not
the first time around with similar deletions and explanations . He just played
coy
so as he can have sympathy and backup. Typical BD. Looks more and more that you
are
the dumb one.

--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Quoted text here. Click to load it


Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



They get it. They've got you and a few others replying to the same bs
over and over and over and over and over again. No matter what you
explain, they have a question. And it just goes on and on and on and on
and on.

"Why is the image vulgar?, define vulgar, I don't think it's vulgar, he
didn't get a warning, what is a warning?.

I have kill-filed the two of them but I still get to read this ongoing
dribble in people's replies to them.

And believe me, they know what they're doing because they both keep
changing their reply to name so I have to continue to update my filter
for them.

Peter Foldes wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

--
  JD..

Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



JD wrote:

Quoted text here. Click to load it

If that's the case (I don't read most of what they write, so I don't know
first-hand), I'd netcop them both. Most acceptable use policies forbid
morphing to evade killfiles, and if they learn the hard way, maybe they'll
stop.

rl

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

The only way to stop them is to not reply to them. From my message rules:

"BoaterDave"@nospam~@hotmail.co.uk
BoaterDave~no.spam~@hotmail.co.uk
BoaterDave@hotmail..co.uk
me@nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway
nope@noway.atnohow.anyday

Two changes for her and three for him since I started to kill-file them
two weeks ago.

--
  JD..

Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



JD wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Perhaps I'll collect some examples of their morphs and send them on to the
ISPs in question.

Quoted text here. Click to load it

What a pair. And I see they're still at it. One wonders if they say, "No one
warned me" when the nice police office stops them for speeding. I suppose
they'd try the same if they killed someone.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Well..  I have no morphs for you to send ... but I do post via 2 computers a
majority of the time, and my laptop on occasion, which would make 3
computers.  They each have a different spoofed email.... no morphs.. sorry
to burst your little bubble.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Quoted text here. Click to load it


[...]

Quoted text here. Click to load it

When it's 'always on top'?



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



On Sun, 16 May 2010 15:43:27 -0500, Jenn wrote:


Quoted text here. Click to load it

When viewing it makes my dick get hard.

The image in dispute fails that criteria, however.

Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



JD wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it



I still want to know what about the image is vulgar or sexualy oriented, and
no one evidently can put into words what makes it vulgar or sexually
oriented.  If you say because it has breasts showing makes it sexually
oriented, then you will have to also say the cartoon image is also sexually
oriented because it also has breasts showing and it should also be
removed... but no one will go there because then they might have to admit
that Daves banning due to the image was wrong, or even that another person
should also get similar treatment for a cartoon image.

It's the details that count in such things. They jumped the gun in banning
Dave and if they wanted to be fair they would have posted a definitive text
warning and not make assumptions he understood that THEY removed the image
when in reality he thought the image being gone was an error and reposted it
to fix what he thought was an error.

But, hey .... some people like that bbs admins make mistakes, but once made
they don't care about fixing them.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Peter Foldes wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it


A warning contains language of a warning.  An image disappearing from a bbs
without any explanation looks more like an error either on the ng itself or
an error in sending a post.  The natural response is to think.."I could
swear I posted that.. something must have gone ary so I'll repost and see if
it goes through this time."


Quoted text here. Click to load it

It's not rocket science, Peter.  Someone tells you that you were warned..
you go back looking for test with words containing a warning of some sort...
you see no words to that effect, therefore, you respond with, "I don't see a
warning.. what are you talking about?"

Dave kept saying he did not see any warning, and he was right, since a
person can't see a warning if no text is posted to imply a warning.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)



Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



Jenn wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

I appreciate your support Jenn - folk need to appreciate that I *do*
tell the truth! :)

--
Dave

Re: Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?



~BD~ wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it





YW ...  :)  I would do it for whoever I felt was being treated unfairly.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)



Site Timeline