Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- internet explorer 7 dissapears
- Gabriel Knight
March 23, 2009, 2:28 pm
rate this thread
and the whole of my internet explorer 7 just closes and dissapears..... I
reopen internet explorer and continue to surf without much of a problem then
it happens again.
is it a virus? or something to do with windows explorer?
what other free programs are there to scan my pc for spyware maleware etc
Im using :
Windows explorer version - 7
Norton 360 Premier edition
Windows XP home SP3
Quad core and pc has all updated drivers
Re: internet explorer 7 dissapears - PC BUTTS1 Impresonating again
Another impersonation by PCButt1.
- Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
- Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
email@example.com (remove 999 for proper email address)
- » What ever happend in regard to the Gpcode problem?
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software