Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How does "immunization" work?
February 20, 2006, 8:47 am
rate this thread
Re: How does "immunization" work?
I can imagine that not too many of these companies are going to divulge
exactly what they do (after all, this is a kind of "arms race" between them
and the spyware authors, and it's a competitive race with other anti-spyware
vendors). If you're really interested, you could try downloading the regmon
and filemon utilities from http://www.sysinternals.com , and see what they
[Please don't email posters, if a Usenet response is appropriate.]
Texas Imperial Software | Find us at http://www.wftpd.com or email
23921 57th Ave SE | email@example.com.
Washington WA 98072-8661 | WFTPD, WFTPD Pro are Windows FTP servers.
Fax/Voice +1(425)807-1787 | Try our NEW client software, WFTPD Explorer.
- » Monitor blanks out for a second and comes on again
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum