Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Uncle Vinnie
February 20, 2008, 1:59 pm
rate this thread
My Antivirus is showing a red 'x' claiming that realtime protection is not
available- per CA's site, it is because we are managing our drives
ourselves.. or they are not communicating with Windows properly- (disabled
floppy drivers, turned off floppy device in BIOS, etc)..
Anyone know what this means and where I can look into my Vista settings...
- » Re: Has anyone heard of a virus that plays party sounds?
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Virus? Taskbar/icons disappear, can't access programs (Vista)
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware