Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Grisoft AVG and Famatech RemoteAdmin
February 26, 2007, 9:15 pm
rate this thread
removes Remoteadmin from your computer!
I've just spent the day using FastPush (www.darkage.co.uk) to install
VNC on web servers in a data centre to restore RremoteAdmin with.
Once VNC is on the remote machines, it's easy enough to restore the
RemoteAdmin files from teh virus vault and restart teh "Remote
Am I pissed off !?!?
Re: Grisoft AVG and Famatech RemoteAdmin
Why do you let it, or anything else for that matter, remove /anything/
without your agreement?
Its ant-spyware brother, formerly Ewido, would have removed a vital part of
ProcessGuard today, following an update, if I'd let it. All such
applications are liable to do similar things now and again, if you let
- » Re: Antivirus Comparison Report (February 26, 2007)
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum