Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Naum Zahran
May 2, 2012, 5:11 am
rate this thread
unsuspecting households ...around the world was neither a mistake ...,
as the company long maintained, but a program that supervisors knew
about, according to new details from the full text of a regulatory
Re: Google knowingly hacked private wireless networks to steal personal private data
Google manipulates search results to favor its own products at the
expense of competitors' products. It is hypocritical of Google who
claim they don't "control" search results when there is outdated,
irrelevant, harassing, misleading, and invasion of privacy content on
others. That is OK, but Google gets a pass. They even got carried away
that Google's former CEO gave orders to have his political donations
deleted from search results.
- » XP: Process Guard free and RogueJS/Fake PAV (trojan)
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Question about hacking web-mail (hotmail) accounts
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware