Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
May 15, 2006, 2:42 pm
rate this thread
The User by the name "email@example.com" aka Leythos, regularly posts
misleading and damaging information.
Reliance on the advice presented may result in irreparable damage to
your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
this person posts.
Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage
to your system.
Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.
The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
- » Re: Multi_VA trashed my system (Can David H Lipman please look a this)
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware