Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- found strange file in root of c: drive !
May 26, 2007, 8:13 pm
rate this thread
Re: found strange file in root of c: drive !
| found a strange file like this 2243555.$$$ in the root of c drive
| don't know what this is....
| os: windows server 2003 enterprise edition
| if i del-it reappears after some time...
| anyone knows what this is ?
| and no... it is not a backup from some program..
Sounds like a TEMP file of some kind.
Use Process Exlorer or some other utility to monitor what processes are creating
- » Re: !BugShit alert! Re: PcButts1.com bughunter url downed! DMCA violation accepted by his...
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware