Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Eset no longer marks email?
November 26, 2007, 6:50 am
rate this thread
Re: Eset no longer marks email?
Yes, this is correct and you can change this.
- Enter entire advanced tree setup
- Antivirus and antispyware
- Email Protection
- Append tag messages (2 x)
The default value is "To infected email only".
You can change this to "To all scanned email".
Fred W. te A. (NL)
- » NOD AV new version - still need anti-spyware program?
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software