Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Does Kaspersky operate their own spam DNSBL?
- Spam Guy
June 27, 2016, 12:56 pm
rate this thread
Re: Does Kaspersky operate their own spam DNSBL?
First, though this is a forum for highly trained virus professionals, inclu
ding some who purport to write viruses, you must not assume anything. What
exactly does "DNSBL" stand for? DNS is the Internet lookup table stored o
n server. DNSBL is a private company: "Welcome to DNSBL.info DNSBL Informat
ion provides a single place where you can check that blacklist status of yo
ur mail server's IP address on more than 100 DNS". So my quess is no, Kaspe
rsky does not have an interest in duplicating what DNSBL.info does.
Hope that helps.
- » Avast Announces Agreement to Acquire AVG for $1.3B
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Is the secret Intel Management Engine a hardware rootkit virus?
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware