David Lipman - Page 2

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View

Re: David Lipman


Quoted text here. Click to load it

Wow!  Either they met at a Wilders convention, or she's into discussions of
the Multi-AV program!  LOL

Where are the hot brainy chicks for guys into freeware and multi-levels of
computer security programs?


Re: David Lipman



| In the pasture David Lipman posted nearly daily. Last time I never found
| any posting of him. Does anyone know what happens with David Lipman?


Hi Peter:

As Leythos indicated...

It has been a real phun summer and I just haven't been inside too much and use a
computer
(or TV, etc.).


--
Dave
http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm



Re: David Lipman


Quoted text here. Click to load it
good to see you back - raining today as you well know . . .

Mike



--
"All my friends can't be wrong!"
Remember, stupidity runs in herds.

Re: David Lipman



| good to see you back - raining today as you well know . . .
|
| Mike
|

Hi Mike:

It's a pleasure to see you post here.  The rain is over (I hope).

Can you say...  Striped Bass ?  :-)

--
Dave
http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm



Re: David Lipman

"David H. Lipman" wrote:

Quoted text here. Click to load it


You were "in the pasture", as Peter said (or perhaps he thought you'd
been put out to pasture)!

In the UK, we've had just about the wettest and dullest summer on
record. Only now is it beginning to brighten and warm up.



Re: David Lipman

Doesn't it always when the kids go back to school <g>
Joan

PS: Welcome back David I know Figgs was asking after you as well.


Ant wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Re: David Lipman


| Doesn't it always when the kids go back to school <g>
| Joan
|
| PS: Welcome back David I know Figgs was asking after you as well.
|

Thanx Joan  :-)

However, I am still busy.  I was on the beach this evening and lost an awesome
Striped Bass
:-(

The bennies are gone and us locals have the beach back -- yeah baby !!

PS:  I sent Figgs an email.  I hope she got it.

--
Dave
http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp



Re: David Lipman


Quoted text here. Click to load it
Hi David.....yeppers, I got it and emailed you back.  Trust you got it
as well.  I think you sent it to 2 of my addresses......the Gmail one
and I assume my ISP one.  I wondered why I got two.

Hey, goodlooking blonde you have for a fishing buddy.....(huge grin
because it is time you settled down and got m....mar....damn, bet you
can't say the word!!  Lol.

All the best......Figgs (and what is a "bennie")



Re: David Lipman



| Hi David.....yeppers, I got it and emailed you back.  Trust you got it
| as well.  I think you sent it to 2 of my addresses......the Gmail one
| and I assume my ISP one.  I wondered why I got two.

| Hey, goodlooking blonde you have for a fishing buddy.....(huge grin
| because it is time you settled down and got m....mar....damn, bet you
| can't say the word!!  Lol.

| All the best......Figgs (and what is a "bennie")

Hi Figgs:

No, I didn't get your email  :-(    [ Bloody Verizon email filters ! ]
I'll send 'ya an alternate email address.


--
Dave
http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm



Re: David Lipman


Quoted text here. Click to load it

OK, got that one and fired off a copy of my email both from GMail and my
private address.  Probably Verizon didn't like GMail, which is what I
sent it with.

Figgs



Re: David Lipman

I'm guessing he means holiday-makers/tourist <g> we call them grotles <sp>
Joan


Heather wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Re: David Lipman


| I'm guessing he means holiday-makers/tourist <g> we call them grotles <sp>
| Joan
|
| Heather wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it
|

Benny is a term we use for certain tourists.  Beyonne, Edison and New York.

--
Dave
http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp



Re: David Lipman

<g> Same here, plus we can get back into the shops and actually buy things
again.

Sorry you lost your Bass better luck next time <g>
Joan

David H. Lipman wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Re: David Lipman



Quoted text here. Click to load it


Can someone tell me why the MVPS Hosts file block Pcbutts1.com?

What downloads are on his site?  Is it a clean web page with questionable
downloads?  All of Pcbutts1 posts seem to argue with that premise.


Before I edit my HOSTS file to see for myself, can someone please explain?


Re: David Lipman

On 9/12/2007 1:32 AM, hmmm@hmmm.org after much thought,came up with this
jewel:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Should you trust pcbutts1????

Here is a sampling of what the anti-malware community has to say:

http://msmvps.com/blogs/spywaresucks/archive/2006/09/07/I-do-believe-PCBUTTS1-has-finally-lost-the-plot.aspx


http://msmvps.com/blogs/spywaresucks/archive/2006/11/10/272921.aspx

http://forums.security-central.us/showthread.php?p=10097

http://www.atribune.org/Blog/?p=16

http://blog.subratam.org/?p=17

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/securityblog/2006/09/07/pcbutts1what-a-royal-pain-in-the-butt/


http://www.besttechie.net/2006/09/07/pcbutts1-back-at-it /

http://temerc.blogspot.com/2006/09/pcbutts-internet-software-theif.html
--
Virus Removal: http://maxpro4u.freehostingnow.com/removal.html
Mirror: http://www.freespaces.com/maxwachtel/removal.html
Keep Clean: http://maxpro4u.freehostingnow.com/keepingclean.html
Mirror: http://www.freespaces.com/maxwachtel/keepingclean.html
Tools: http://maxpro4u.freehostingnow.com/tools.html
Mirror: http://www.freespaces.com/maxwachtel/tools.html
Change nomail.afraid.org to gmail.com to reply.

Re: David Lipman

says...

<snip>

Quoted text here. Click to load it
<snip>

Some men seek fame, fortune and the approbation of other men. Others
seek infamy and degradation. Mr. Butts is of the latter sort. The is a
rather declass distinction in being named to the MVPS dot org list. Few
here have achieved such dismal distinction.

--
James E. Morrow
 Email to: jamesemorrow@email.com

Re: David Lipman

I am female and butts is not my name. Get it right.


--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Re: David Lipman

@leythosthestalker.com says...
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Yea, Chris, you can't get your story right - you were a man when you
posted in the MS groups under PCBUTTS1 and under most of the nyms you've
posted as, although you have posted under 8 different female nyms that I
know of....

You're just a sick individual that exposes those poor kids to
pornography.

--
Leythos - spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
to children (the link I've include does not directly display his filth).
You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
'exposed to kids'.

Re: David Lipman

hmmm@hmmm.org says...
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Butts was caught pirating MVP's code/apps without their permission and
when asked to remove them from his porn containing website he refused.
After repeated infractions they classified his website as a pirate
website and blocked it using the host file.

Several other companies/authors found his site contained their downloads
against the mirror/hosting agreement for their products and posted that
he MUST remove them - he laughed in their faces and dared them to try
and remove them.

The companies with money were able to get him to remove them, the ones
from little guys were not able to get them removed.

Search for PCBUTTS1 EXPOSED TO KIDS in google and see for yourself what
else (PORN/FILTH) is on his website - be warned, it's some nasty filth.

--
Leythos - spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
to children (the link I've include does not directly display his filth).
You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
'exposed to kids'.

Re: David Lipman

Everything Leythos told you is a lie. That MVP has me in his host file
because he does not like me. I have him in my host file also for the same
reason. There are no unauthorized downloads on my site. I have never had to
remove anything from my site. I was and still am an authorized mirror for
over 20 products including Spybot and Adaware. My site has never been
shutdown for anything. I beat 4 DMCA complaints files by trolls. Leythos the
stalker is a troll. he is obsessed with me because of his failed attempts at
shutting me down. David lipman had his site shutdown immediately when a DCMA
complaint was filed against him. He is the thief. Most MVP's are arrogant
big headed assholes. I confronted them and their arrogance got the best of
them, they lost got fed up and have hated me every since. This started 4
years ago. Their stupidity did not realize that I am an MVP. Believe it or
not pcbutts1 is not my real name. I was able to prove everything which why
my site is still up. Those SOB's got so upset and vindictive they actually
called my job at tried to get the person who they think I am fired. It did
not work. Did you notice the only ones who replied to you are the trolls in
my sig. Take me out of your host file and see for yourself. Every link on my
website that is not computer or business related is in direct retaliation
addressed directly to the trolls of this newsgroup. When I made them I
purposely wanted to make them as gross and as nasty as possible, see for
yourself.



--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com , David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



Quoted text here. Click to load it



Site Timeline