Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
March 5, 2010, 12:21 am
rate this thread
serious beta testers to give it a spin and let us know how you like
botnetSim - The Botnet Simulator
- Command and control - IRC, Twitter and HTTP based C&C models
- Bot Agents - IRC, Twitter and HTTP based bots included
- Experimental propagation model to simulate the infection of
vulnerable machines on your network
- Fake vulnerability - no way for botnet to 'go wild'
- Full source code included
- Written in C# instead of obscure scripting languages hackers might
- Runs on the .NET Framework you are familiar with
- No malicious code, educational comments where malicious code might
occur in malware
Sign up on our website: http://www.botnetWorks.com /
Or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
botnetWorks - putting botnets work for the good guys!
Re: botnetWorks - Call for experimental botnet beta testers
It's .NET based? Well, I know of 2 computers in this house that aren't able
to run it short of me installing the .NET support files beforehand.
What a sorry state of affairs. Most potentially malicious code was asm, c,
or c++, even VB at times.. but now.. .NET? I'm going to go in a corner a
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior
- » what's the best free anti-virus solution for Windows?
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software