Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Roger Hird
January 29, 2008, 12:18 pm
rate this thread
I probably will re-install AVG - it's been trouble free and gets good
reviews - and my XP system is not as subject to virus attack as some: I
keep all my email and usenet traffic on a non-windows machine.
- » Problem with Liveupdate for Norton Internet Security 2006: Trusted Application List won't...
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Scanning inside multi-part rar and zip files, unpack files
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware