Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- AVG...is it slow or is it my system?
March 24, 2007, 8:56 pm
rate this thread
compatible yet. It takes 5 hours to scan 340,000 files on C.By my
reckoning a full scan (2 hard drives, 9 partitions) is going to take a
full day. Seems an awful long time to me.
I don't know where all the files are either because if I go into a DOS
window and do a file count on C ( dir /a/s) it lists only 79000. And
it's nothing to do with the saved windows.old, part of the upgrade
process, because I've moved that to another partition.
Zone alarm used to scan the whole lot in about 3 hours in XP.
Trev (Milnrow, UK)
- » Re: Has David Lipman been providing malware to known malware criminals?
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware