Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Terry Pinnell
November 2, 2006, 7:46 am
rate this thread
Re: AVG Free - stopped running
First thing I'd do is run a chkdsk and verify you don't have a data
corruption issue with a hard drive going south on you.
Then I'd reboot and run David's multi_av.exe on demand scanner to get
some confidence that a piece of malware hasn't disabled AVG.
Then if that comes back clean I'd uninstall AVG Free and reinstall
- » MS WORD launches slowly due to IE local security setting
- — Next thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Re: Abusive posts made to alt.comp.virus (from AIOE) ???
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware