Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
July 26, 2006, 10:27 pm
rate this thread
Every web site account that I have to login to (hotmail, netscape) does
not work at all.
For hotmail, after I enter my email and password I get a blank screen.
For netscape, I go to the mail logon page and it is completely blank.
I've encountered this same problem with other sites that require a
login. I've noticed that I don't have this problem with the Opera
Windows Media Player is also not working at all. If I double click on
an audio file, nothing happens. Likewise if I click on Windows Media
Player from Start>Programs.
I've also noticed that under Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs, there
is no entry for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook Express,
and Windows Media Player so I can't uninstall any of them. I've tried
another uninstaller but those items are not listed, All these problems
started simultaneously today. Kapersky Virus Scan and PC-Cillin scans
are clean while all spyware has been removed with Webroot Spy Sweeper,
Ewido, and HijackThis. I'm about to try the Norton Internet Security
When I tried to uninstall Yazzle by Oin from within Add/Remove
Programs, it prompted me to enter an alphanumeric code based on a gif.
Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Any Internet Login & Media Player Not Working
Everything is now working properly. I googled my way onto this
Reregister Jscript.dll and Vbscript.dll
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regsvr32 jscript.dll, and then click OK.
3. Click OK.
4. Click Start, and then click Run.
5. In the Open box, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then click OK.
6. Click OK.
Thanks for looking.
- » Re: New Virus/Email Worm? Retirement Subject Lines
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware