Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Antivir PE Premium or BitDefender?
December 20, 2006, 7:17 pm
rate this thread
Re: Antivir PE Premium or BitDefender?
Free Bit Defender 8 is very confusing. I used it as a
second scanner, on demand, for several months. Suddenly, it
was requiring that I purchase it.
When I go to the Bit Defender site, it lists 8 as "free" but
then talks about an evaluation version.
Is it "permanently" free?
BTW, I'm using NOD32 as my primary AV and wanted another AV
for on demand.
- » confident and security level of free AV vs licensed versions ?
- — Previous thread in » Anti-Virus Software
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware