Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- NF7 v2, which are USB2 ports?
April 21, 2006, 11:45 am
rate this thread
Something's weird with my system; Abit NF7 v2 mother board, AMD 2500XP unlocked
running as 3200,
512MB 3500 DDRram, the rest is normal, 2 HD, CD & DVD. The problem being with
the USB ports, does
anyone know which are USB2 and which are not? I use usb pin drives & a usb
external HD and I don't
see much difference in speed between the back panel or the 2 usb port headers.
They all seam slow
compared to my laptops, both newer Dell and Toshiba.
Thank You kgsAT@msbx.net
To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.
Re: NF7 v2, which are USB2 ports?
Are you sure the NF7 usb ports are running in USB2 mode or in 1.1? I
have a problem on mine under WinXP where they only run in 1.1 mode and
indeed won't work if I use the 1.1+2.0 setting in the bios. I think it's a
driver issue as I got it to run 2.0 at one point long ago, but anyway.
http://www.nforcershq.com/ forum might have an answer.
- » Fastest possible overclocking speed with Barton 2500+
- — Next thread in » Overclocking AMD Processors
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum