Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- good deal on athlon 64 3200 skt 754
- Steve Ball
May 22, 2006, 9:58 pm
rate this thread
I was looking for a processor upgrade for my socket 754 motherboard to give
it a little longer life. had a sempron 2600 in it. went to Fry's
electronics in Fishers, IN and they had Athlon 64 3200 for $89 US plus tax!
Hell of a deal! I normally buy from Newegg.com online but they have the
same chip for $122. just thought i would pass this along for anyone else
trying to squeeze a little extra life out of an older motherboard. also
it's a 2.2 Ghz chip and i bumped it up to 2.4 right off the bat with no
PS-OEM chip no heatsink ADA3200AEP4AX
- » Underclocking FSB on an XP 2100+ / KT266A mobo?
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking AMD Processors
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum